9.09.2011

STYLE: UNDERGARMENTS


 Lilian Bassman, Warner's undergarments 1951

I believe in undergarments! In a time that not wearing undies is a conventional thing I still believe in wearing the right undergarments. But not your typical Victoria's Secrets (so overrated) undies. I'm talking beautiful, well made and vintage inspired ones. Here are my favorite brands: Secrets in Lace (old hollywood) + Wonderbra (Dita von Teese collection) + Doll House Bettie (pin-up lingerie) + What Katie Did (corsets) + Kiss Me Deadly (everything!) + Anthropologie (intimates) + Bordelle (innovation) + Elle MacPherson (pretty)

Also Felina and Jezebel make beautiful pieces. For more info check Frou Frou Fashionista and The Lingerie Addict for the latest in pretty knickers.

images via: my vintage vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...