10.14.2012

DECOR: TRANSFORMATION



A couple of years ago my mom gave me this chair. It's a perfectly good chair and comfortable but beige and gold are not really my color schemes. After trying to sell it on yard sale without success and sadly stored in the garage I noticed the chair again. It could me an amazing chair for my much needed bedroom makeover. Here are some tips & tricks: This tutorial makes a huge difference to have a high end paint job & also if you don't want to upholstered the chair instead of going with an Interior Designer go to your local restoration car shop they will do it in a lower cost (just bring the fabric & trim). My basics:

uno.chair / dos.primer / tres.glossy paint / cuatro.enamel protector / cinco.trim / seis.fabric

image via: hayanarts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...