3.23.2013

SHOP: CATHEDRAL


Sorry for the lack of posts but lately I been extremely busy and one the reason why is one of the stores that I work part time is closing its doors. Its been a dream come true working at Cathedral. I remember crossing the border from Tijuana and taking the trolley and then the bus just to come to my favorite San Diego neighborhood  Hillcrest and visit some of my favorite stores. Cathedral is San Diego's Premier Candle Boutique since 1995 and one of the most gorgeous and innovative store in the community. Owner Amy Capano is such a trendsetter, a true Renaissance woman in every shape and form. I had the pleasure working along her for the last couple of years and I would never forget the lessons and experiences that have form me into a better and savvy business woman. I'm tremendously grateful for this beautiful adventure. So if you have a chance to come and visit the store please do! Shop Local!

image via: cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...