2.18.2013

ART: NUDES






When I was growing up my parents had a wall on the hallway dedicated to classic nudes. I remember being about twenty 8x10 images from the venus to the maja. Most of my friends though that it was kinda weird (remember I was in elementary school growing up in a small /low class neighborhood in Mexico and nobody talk about sex or anything regarding the matter) some of them laugh, some of them make comments and to be honest there were some days I didn't mind the nudes and some other days I was a little bit embarrassed. Now that I'm all grown up I been considering having a wall dedicated to nudes but this time is gonna be on my terms. Something more modern, more sophisticated... from sketches to black and white photography. I have a vision it just a matter of time and execution.

images via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...